- School portraits are in! Proof sheets went home last week. Please follow the directions on the sheet to view additional poses and place your orders. ***The last day to order photos is November 2nd. ***Retake day is December 5th.
***6th grade parents – if your child opts to retake his/her photo, the retake will be published in the yearbook! You will not have a choice as to which photo goes in the YB. Please contact Karen Ottenstein (917-270-9530) or Stacey Zinman (516-314-5448) with any questions.
- PLEDGING IS NOW OPEN for the LAKESIDE FUNRUN! The easiest way to help us reach our goals is through our easy SHARE feature on funrun.com.
- Make a Student Star video to share with Facebook Friends
- Copy and paste the email template and then send to family, friends, and local businesses
- Go to funrun.com from your mobile device, click share, and send texts to friends and family
- Vendor Fair is coming! Save the date: Nov. 19. Vendor spots are going fast!
Please be sure to send in your application ASAP— or email [email protected]
if you or someone you know is interested in becoming a vendor!!!
- Reflections deadline (Oct. 16) is coming soon! Please be sure to follow the proper procedures: reflections201819 Reflections-RULES – Reflections Official Rules 2018-2019
- *Sports Night
10/18 (grades 1 and 4): Help run fun races and other events for students and parents during the night.
Please contact Nicole Hoehn [email protected] or Melissa Warshaw [email protected]
- *Health and Wellness Week
10/22-26: Many healthy events during the week and many opportunities to volunteer! Please contact Jennifer Peckham [email protected]or Marcy Cohen [email protected]
- 6th Grade Families: Order your yearbook at https://my.cheddarup.com/c/yearbook-class-of-2019 All money is due by November 28!!
Please get in touch with the committee chairs if you can help!
Click here to link to New York PTA www.nyspta.org