Quick Print Forms
PTA Membership instructions ptamemltr
Click here to link to New York PTA www.nyspta.org
OCTOBER MONTHLY MEMO:
October 9: No School – Columbus Day
October 10: Board of Education meeting 7:15pm
October 16-20: P.A.R.P. Week (Pick a Reading Partner)
October 23-27: Health and Wellness Week/Red Ribbon Week
October 25: Walk to School – meet at Julian Lane park @ 8:15am
October 26: Sports Night – 1st Grade @ 7pm – 4th Grade @ 8:10pm
October 31: Halloween Parade at 2pm (K-3)
• Please join our PTA! All of the money collected goes directly to our kids! Go to: https://nyspta.force.com/newmemberregistration?unit=10-139 to join.
You will not be able to participate in any PTA events if you are not a member.
• The theatre program is starting for 5th and 6th grades! Bruce from Cultural Arts Playhouse will be directing! Parent/child meeting Monday, Oct 2 @ 7:30pm.
Auditions are Tuesday, Oct 3 @ 3pm. Volunteers needed and wanted!
Contact Lisa Leicht firstname.lastname@example.org or Josephine Mazzie email@example.com
• Our Miss. Chocolate fundraiser ends on Oct 13. Home décor, kitchenware, cookie dough and more! The Grand Prize winner will receive a brand-new BIKE! The biggest sellers on each grade will receive an amazing prize too!
• Founders Day: The nominating committee to select this year’s honorees will be formed at our November PTA meeting. (You must be present to vote, but not to be nominated.) Founders Day will be held on March 8th. Contact Lori Belbol firstname.lastname@example.org
516-220-3928 or Al Belbol email@example.com 516-220-3612 for more information.
• Our Vendor Fair will be held on November 30. If you, or someone you know, would like to be a vendor, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Box Tops has collected over $250 so far! Please keep clipping!