Quick Print Forms
School Supply Order Form & List
PTA Membership instructions ptamemltr
Click here to link to New York PTA www.nyspta.org
May 1 Joint PTA Meeting @Lakeside– 7:00pm
May 9 Staff Appreciation Lunch
Board of Education Meeting – 7:15pm
May 10-11 Plant Sale
May 16 Budget Vote
District Art Show @Lakeside
May 17 Lakeside Art Show
May 22 Spring Concert 9:15am
May 23 Spring Concert 9:15am, MAMS @7pm
May 29 No School (Memorial Day
May 31 PTA Meeting – 7:30pm
- MEMBERSHIP: Please join our PTA today! It’s fast and easy and all of the money benefits YOUR kids! Simply go to http://www.nyspta.org and follow these instructions:
- On the bottom right of the page, choose ‘Quick Links’. Choose ‘Become a Member today’.
- Search Lakeside and be sure that you are on the Lakeside PTA membership page before you begin to register. You should see our Unit Code 10-139 and Norman J. Levy Lakeside School PTA at the top of the page.
- Click ‘Register’ and choose ‘Add a New Membership’.
- You will be asked to fill in your name, mobile phone number, email address, and Membership type (you only need to fill in the fields that are marked with an *).
- Choose STANDARD for the first adult in your family (You will need to repeat the process for each additional adult using the ADDITIONAL FAMILY option).
- Click ‘Save Membership’. Now you have the option to add another member or to pay (do not leave this page if you intended to add another member). Once everyone you wish to add is added, you can go to the billing page.
- REFLECTIONS and FOUNDERS DAY: Join us on Thursday, 4/6 at 7:00 pm for the Reflections ceremony! All winners will be honored! Afterwards, join us in the gym for Founders Day at 7:30 pm as we honor Allison Banhazl, Lori Belbol, Daniel Fitch, Christine Seip, Jennifer Lipman, Lucille Vaneck. Refreshments will be served.
- CHIPOTLE NIGHT! On Thursday, 4/20, grab yourself some Chipotle dinner! Tell them you are from Lakeside and a portion of the night’s profits goes to Lakeside PTA!
- WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!! NOMINATIONS for Executive Committee are due April 19th. Please contact Monica Blair (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
- KINDERGARTEN ORIENTATION: Interested in volunteering? Please contact Marina Abramovitz (email@example.com), Wendy Shostack (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tamar Zaransky (email@example.com). We will need help with tours as well (June 5 and June 9).
- LUNCH PROGRAM NEWS: APRIL 1st – 15thopens the last lunch ordering session for the school year! Please mark your calendars and order lunch one last time for MAY & JUNE. Thank you!
- STAFF APPRECIATION LUNCH: The Staff Appreciation Lunch is being held on May 9th. Please look for the flyer requesting donations, coming soon! We will need volunteers as well as donations. Thank you!
- 6th GRADE PARENT NEWS: Lakeside Yearbooks are on Sale Now! The cost for the full color yearbook is $28. To reserve your copy, you must purchase your yearbook by April 15th. Place your cash or check payment of $28 in an envelope. Checks should be made payable to: Lakeside PTA.. Mark the envelope as “Yearbook” and include your child’s name and teacher on the front of the envelope.
- PLANT SALE is coming in May 10-11. Volunteers will be needed so please contact Lisa Leicht (firstname.lastname@example.org) and AnnMarie Short (email@example.com)
- MODELL’S fundraiser! Use your coupon until April 18th! Coupons can be found at levylakesidepta.org.
- Join ‘Lakeside PTA’ on Facebook, a closed group created for informational purposes only.
Please be mindful of what you post on social media! **We communicate mainly via email, please check your email so you do not miss important info** Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not receiving PTA emails.